The Benefits of a SEO Company & the SEO company you choose for your SEO creation should be able to do a good review of pros and cons of tyour website..
What is a SEO Audit?
A seo audit service is a full analysis of your website that will analyze, measure and report the factors that influence your search engine ranking. A part of the review is an SEO expert putting your site through its paces, to point out any areas that you need to focus on to increase your rankings. At the end of the audit, you will receive a list of recommendations and possible actions to rectify your situation.
What factors does an audit measure?
A SEO auditing performed by a SEO company will gauge the performance of your website, the most important aspect of the review is the technical part. Your website could be stuffed with rich content and still have a low ranking, here is where the technical side of the review can benefit you most. The technical aspect measures:
1) The clarity of your content and the code you used for the website creation. The check will confirm if the production code you used for your site is SEO friendly, this will allow the company to help you clear any unwanted code and increase the visibility of your content.
2) The page load time. This is the time your webpage takes to load. Even though no evidence have been found to suggest this influence rankings, your SEO company might believe that this might be the case. Other than the effect of loading time on a search engine, people do not want to wait ages for a site to load, they would rather move on to a new one.
3) Ease of navigation. A site that is difficult to navigate or search will create less and fewer return customers.
4) The URL of your website. It is important that a URL are not too long or contain any odd characters. The most effective URL's are those that contains keywords.
The benefits of an SEO audit performed by a professional company.
1) Optimized keywords. The SEO audit report provided by the SEO company, will include suggestions on how to choose and optimize keywords that are related to your website and products.
2) The best possible URL Structure. The audit report will provide you information regarding the URL of your website and how you might be able to improve it.
3) Content order. The audit will show you the proper way your content must be arranged to create the ultimate rankings. Companies providing SEO will know exactly how to fix this dilemma.
4) Your target market and ROI. A proper audit will show you exactly what your target market is at the moment if this does not fit with your marketing the SEO company you use will be able to modify your website to reach your target audience.
There are more factors to check when performing a website review, but the main ones are mentioned above. One important issue is duplicate content. If you just copy and paste existing content on your website without adding the source, you are not going to be friends with Google for a long time. In the beginning you can get away with this, but sooner or later the search engines will punish your site and page. As a consequence your rankings drop to the bottom of the search results and your business will be ending very soon. At least your business you got from the earch engines. Even large enterprises sometimes make this mistake. To help them develop and implement white hat online marketing strategies, they ask advice from seo specialists, so you should too.